Thursday, 31 December 2009
HIT OR MISS: Cassie - Skydiver
This tune is actually kinda hot. The beat is decent, nice melody line. But, once again, a perfectly good song ruined by someone who couldn't even sing Twinkle Twinkle in an interesting way.
This tune is actually kinda hot. The beat is decent, nice melody line. But, once again, a perfectly good song ruined by someone who couldn't even sing Twinkle Twinkle in an interesting way.
Why, Diddy, why? Why keep giving this non talented entity decent music that could be killed by peeps like Day 26 or Dawn? Oh, no... Hang on a sec. We just got a *head*s up on why that might be...
VERDICT: Miss - but only cause it's Cassie. Aint nobody checking for her non talented arse...
We've come such a long way *wipe away tears*...
191) No Air - Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks
192) Make It Clap - Busta Rhymes
193) Pass The Courvoisier - Busta Rhymes
194) I Know What U Want - Busta Rhymes ft Mariah Carey
195) Slow Jamz - Twista ft Jamie Foxx
196) Never Let Me Down - Kanye West & Jay Z
197) Halo - Queen B
198) P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent
199) Hallelujah - Alexandra Burke
200) Do You Know - Enrique Iglesias
201) Shake Your Tail Feather - Nelly, Diddy, Murphy Lee
202) Hero - Enrique Iglesias
203) Thong Song - Sisqo
204) Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
205) When I'm Gone - Eminem
206) AM To PM - Christina Milian
207) Slow Down - Bobby Valentino
208) Lose My Breath - DC3
209) You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
210) Me Against The Music - Britney Spears ft Madonna
No, not really...
So, below, in no specific order, are our top 50 of the noughties...
1) Gossip Girl
3) The O.C.
6) American Dad
7) The Simple Life
8) Newly Weds
9) The Osbournes
10) Laguna Beach/The Hills/The City
13) Prison Break (Seasons 1-3 ONLY. No Jumping The Fuckin' Shark Acceptable here)
16) Life As We Know It
17) The Wire
18) MTV Cribs
19) Girls At The Playboy Mansion
20) Ugly Betty
21) The Vampire Diaries
23) Pimp My Rider
24) My Super Sweet Sixteen
26) As Told By Ginger
28) Kim Possible
29) That's So Raven
30) Duck Dodgers
31) Hannah Montana
32) Flash Forward
33) The Sopranos
34) Mad Men
35) Grey's Anatomy
37) American Idol/X Factor
39) Desperate Housewives
40) Half And Half
41) Project Runway
42) Everybody Hates Chris
43) One On One
44) Making The Band
45) Big Brother
46) Heroes ( Season 1 - 2 ONLY, NJTFSH)
48) The Tudors
50) Modern Family
Anything we left out you think should be on this list?
Just yesterday, we saw Interview's Hottest People of the decade. Naturally, we were like wtf? to most of them. Where were the expected faces - Megan Fox, Queen B and co? Had they gone mad?
So, in reply, we've posted below our own list of our 20 Hottest People Of The Decade, based on the scale we've posted immediately below...
N.B In order to make the list, you had to be 30 or under, and make at least Just Really Really Pretty/Good-Looking....
The Looks Scale (with examples)...
There are sections for this scale ( Butters, Average, Pretty, Really Pretty, Really Really Pretty, So Pretty, All That, All That And More, All That And Far More) under which there are sub-sections written below...
N.B. Where guys are concerned, sub 'pretty' for 'good-looking'. And people don't be offended, remember that we love 99% of the people in the below examples, these are just examples of them LOOKSWISE only, in our opinion.
- Really Butters
- Just Above Really Butters
- Just Above Butters
- Quite Butters
- Borderline Average ( Jason De Rulo)
- Low Average ( 50 Cent)
- Average ( Ne-yo... no offence, peeps, you know we love us some Ne-yo)
- High Average ( Rhi)
- Quite Pretty (Lo Bosworth)
- Borderline Pretty (America Ferrera)
- Low Pretty (Shenae Grimes)
- Pretty (Alexandra Burke)
- High Pretty ( Leighton Meester)
( There is also a Between Pretty And Really Pretty) (Taylor Momsen)
- Low Really Pretty (Jessica Stroup)
-Just Really Pretty ( Jayde Nicoles, Brody's ex)
- Just Above Really Pretty (Blake Lively)
- High Really Pretty (Heidi Pratt)
( here there is a between Really Pretty and Really Really Pretty) (Sarah Hyland)
- Borderline Really Really Pretty (read Good Looking here: Marvin from JLS)
- Low Really Really Pretty ( Cheryl Cole)
- Really Really Pretty ( read Good Looking here as well: Nelly)
- High Really Really Pretty ( Anna Lynne McCord)
(Here there is a between Really Really Pretty and So Pretty) (Jaslene ANTM Cycle 8)
- Borderline So Pretty (Olivia Palermo)
- Low So Pretty (Alessandro Ambrosio)
- So Pretty (Whitney Port)
- High So Pretty (Solange)
( here there is a between So Pretty and All That) (Jessica Stam)
- Low All That (Megan Fox)
- All That (Queen B)
- High All That (Adrianna Lima)
- All That And More (Kelly Rowland)
- All That And Far More (Selita E Banks)
So, without further ado, on to our list (not in any specific order)...
1) Selita E Banks - All That And Far More
2) Jessica Lowndes - So Pretty
3) Queen B - All That And More
6) Kelly Rowland - All That And More
7) Chanel Iman - High So Pretty
9) Tamsin Egerton - Really Really Pretty
10) Whitney Port - So Pretty
11) Zac Efron - Really GoodLooking
12) R Patz - Really GoodLooking
13) Chace Crawford - So Goodlooking
14) Adam Gregory - So GoodLooking
16) Nelly - Really Really Goodlooking
18) Willie ( Day 26) - Really Really Good Looking
Anyone we've left out?
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
On to the obvious. Here are the next 60 songs in our list of our Top 210 Songs Of The Noughties...
131) With Me - Sum 41
132) Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
133) Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani ft Eve
134) Let Me Blow Your Mind - Eve ft Gwen Stefani
135) Lean Back - Fat Joe
136) Lollipop - Lil Wayne
137) Leave (Get Out) - Jojo
138) Breathe Me - Sia
139) Look - Sebastien Tellier
140) Get Low - Lil Jon
141) 1 Thing - Amerie
142) With Or Without You - U2
143) Case Of The Ex- Mya
144) It's OK - Atomic Kitten
145) Goodies - Ciara
146) 1,2, Step - Ciara
147) So What - P!nk
148) There U Go - P!nk
149) Ridin' - Chamillionaire
150) Bad Day - Daniel Powter
151) Crush.Crush.Crush - Paramore
152) Afrodisiac - Brandy
153) Welcome To Heartbreak - Kanye West
154) Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
155) Crank Dat Soulja Boy - Soulja Boy (sadly, yes...)
156) It's Not Over - Daughtry
157) La Ritournelle - Sebastien Tellier
158) 21 Seconds - So Solid Crew
159) Number 1 - Tinchy Stryder
160) Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield
161) Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle
162) Who Let The Dogs Out - Baha Men
163) Bad Boy For Life - Diddy
164) Ignition RMX - R Kelly
165) Perfect Gentleman - Wyclef Jean
166) Down - Jay Sean
167) Foolish - Ashanti
168) Always On Time - Ashanti
169) What's Luv - Fat Joe ft Ashanti
170) No More - 3LW
171) One Wish - Ray J (Famewhore that he is, it was a good track)
172) Move B**** - Ludacris
173) Breathe - Blue Cantrell ft Sean Paul
174) They - Jem
175) Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
176) Clubbin' - Marques Houston
177) All The Small Things - Blink 182
178) Can't Fight The Moonlight - Leann Rimes
179) Switch - Will Smith
180) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
181) Hey Ya - Outkast
182) Milkshake - Kelis
183) One Call Away - Chingy
184) Not Me, Not I - Delta Goodrem
185) Let Me Love You - Mario
186) It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
187) Dip It Low- Christina Milian
188) Beggin' - Madcon
189) He Wasn't Man Enough For Me - Toni Braxton
190) When Love Takes Over - David Guetta
Yes, bunnies. We're doing a list of our favourite Award Show Performances Of The Noughties, cause there have simply been too many sick ones to just ignore; VMA ones, EMA ones, Grammy ones (shout out Queen B and Prince)...
We must acknowledge, and, below, we do...
- Britney's Oops I Did It Again Striptease Performance - you know this ish is gon go down in history. It was EPIC and you know it.
- Britney's Slave 4 U VMA Performance - the snake, the cage, the barefoot gyrating and sick choreography. It's too much, dahlin, too much (said like Edna in The Incredibles. Bish is fierce).
- Janet's All 4 U Performance At Her MTV Icons - showing those bitches exactly why she's an icon. It's Janet, Miss Jackson if you're nasty...
- J To Tha L.O. Play EMA Performance - ignore the craazy choreography; for coming down in that plane alone, this ish must be recognised.
- Shakira's Whenever Wherever VMA Performance - ah, Shakira. What's there not to love?
- Queen B's First Solo VMA Performance Of #1 Smash Crazy In Love/ Baby Boy - if only for the fact that this cemented the launch of one of the biggest careers of the decade, this must be mentioned.
- Christina A/ Britney/ Madonna/ Missy Elliott In That Performance At The VMAs - cause you know that kiss was all over the headlines the next morning, along with the snapshot of JT's reaction. Fuckin' Priceless.
- Usher's Confessions VMA Performance - the smashed glass, a foolish attempt to ask Chilli back in front of an audience of hundreds of millions... who can forget it?
- DC3's Last Performance - A Medley - At The WMAs - and a standing ovation that lasted minutes, well deserved. One of the best performances we've ever seen. We were standing long before the end. The reason why they're the greatest girl group of all time. In- fucking-credible.
- Mariah's We Belong Together Performance At The Grammys - along with FLy Like A Bird. (again) it's too much, dahlin, too much...
- Queen B's Two Performances - Irreplaceable And Deja Vu - At The WMAs - the first was pure Sasha Fierce looking back, the second pure B, and both sum up all the reasons we love her so much.
- Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss VMA Performance - we loved. Loved. LOVED.
- AK's No One VMA Performance - brilliance. Pure brilliance.
- Coldplay's Vida La Vida VMA Performance - we loved this song, the confetti, the whole thing.
- Pink's So What VMA Performance - the Celine coat, the small explosions, the strut. You know bish was working it like the rent was due tomorrow.
- Queen B's Single Ladies VMA Performance - as if we needed a reminder of the most iconic video of the decade, or the reason why she is the Queen. All you other bitches (with the exception of very few) fall back. You know who you are.
- Gagita's First VMA Performance : Paparazzi - loved it or hated it, you know it cemented her position as the hottest new artist of the year.
- Jay Z's Empire State Of Mind AMAs Performance - we'd have put up the VMAs one, just for his kick-arse entrance alone, but Lil Mama oh-so-memorably ruined it. And we loved this just as much, so here it is...
Now, for next year's Grammys, which you know is gon be craazy. Queen B, Gagita, Taylor Swift, BEP... (all together now) it's too much, dahling, too much...
LYM (said like Mariah)...
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
That's all we have to say...
The next thirty in our list of the top 210 songs of the Noughties...
100) The World's Greatest - R Kelly
101) Ayo Technology 50 Cent
102) Candy Shop - 50 Cent
103) Tik Tok - K$sha
104) Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem
105) Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
106) My Humps - BEP
107) Happy - Leona Lewis
108) Love Story - Taylor Swift
109) Low - Flo-rida
110) Try Again - Aaliyah
111) Work It - Missy Elliott
112) Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott
113) Apologize- Timbaland & One Republic
113) Manner Of Speaking - Nouvelle Vague
114) Maria Maria - Santana
115) Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue
116) Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
117) White Flag - Dido
118) Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
119) Walking Away - Craig David
120) Fill Me In - Craig David
121) Shove It - Santigold
122) Signs - Snoop Dogg
123) Beautiful - Snoop Dogg
124) The Heart Of The Matter - India Arie
125) U Know What's Up - Donnell Jones
126) Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
127) Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
128) We Be Burnin' - Sean Paul
129) Get Busy - Sean Paul
130) Gimme The Light - Sean Paul
Monday, 28 December 2009
After seeing this trailer, if you still need another reason to go see Chris Nolan's Inception, here it is in fivewords. He Directed The Dark Knight.
Yep. We thought so...
Yes, we're back, bitches. Missed us? We know you have...
So, to make up for it, we've posted below some more of our most memorable moments of the last decade...
31) The Shocking Photos O
f Kate Moss Snorting Coke - The Mirror will forever go down in infamy for this. But you can't keep a bad girl down. Not for long, anyway. This bish made more money in the 07 than in any other year of her career. She made a bigger comeback than the eighties. And, for that alone, we salute you, Kate.
32) Paris Hilton's Biggest Starring Role: A Night In Paris - The tape that started the craze of the celebrity sex tape, and paved the way for bigger douches to release videos of them and their exes (shout out to Z-lister, Ray J here).
33) The Union And Subsequent Breakup Of Blake And Amy - the only thing we kinda miss from their relationship was the music - the genius Back To Black - still waiting on that next album, Amy.
34) Jade Goody's Tragic Battle With Cancer - no words. A moment of silence, please.
35) MJ's Second Paedophilia Trial - of which he was, naturally, acquitted. Cause the man was innocent, but sadly misguided when it came to making friends with obvious golddiggers...
36) Those Shocking Photos Of Whitney Houston's House - we were shocked. SHOCKED. But at least she was inspired to break up that disaster of a marriage to whatshisname and get her life back on track, with a subsequent #1 album and upcoming world tour.
37) The Tsunami - again, a moment of silence, please.
38) London Transport Closing Down For The First Time In January 09 - WACK. WACK. WACK. But at least we had an excuse for not showing up to work, school, anywhere, really. *Sigh* life was good...
39) The Deepest Recession Since The War - we won't bore you, cause we know by now you must have heard more than enough about it. So we'll move on swiftly...
40) Hurricane Katrina - Tragic, and handled terribly by the government (and inspired one of Kanye's infamous rants, Bush Hates Black) a moment of silence, please.
41) 9/11 - tragic. A moment of silence, please.
42) The Split Of POP Britney And POP Justin - One of pop's most famous and beloved couples. We still feel their break up almost eight years later. For those of you still holding out hope for a reunion, let it go. That ship has sailed out the harbour.
43) Cassie's Shambolic BET Performance - yes, we know you don't remember who this chick is. For those that need a reminder of how bad she actually is, head over to youtube and type in Cassie. BET. Don't worry, we'll wait.
44) The Breakup And Makeup Of Paris And Nicole - thank God they're besties again. They're the female Ben and Matt.
45) The Rise Of Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, Bebo, Twitter - where would we be without any of these? Our lives before these were a lot less fulfilled....
We know. We know. We're the first to admit that we've been kinda lazy since X-Mas, but we're back like Britney, bitches...
To make up for it, we've posted the next 60 in our list below...
41) All For You - Janet Jackson
42) 911- Wyclef Jean ft Mary J Blige
43) Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
44) Rehab - Amy Winehouse
45) Just Dance - Lady Gaga
46) Poker Face - Lady Gaga
47) Drop - Timbaland
48) I Don't Want You Back - Eamon
49) Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
50) So Sick - Ne-yo
51) Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
52) My Life Would Suck W/O U - Kelly Clarkson
53) U Got It Bad - Usher
54) Burn - Usher
55) Yeah - Usher
56) My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys
57) Uh Huh - B2K
58) Ride Wit Me - Nelly
59) Hot In Herre - Nelly
60) Run It! - Chris Brown
61) Makes Me Wonder - Maroon Five
62) This Love - Maroon Five
63) She Will Be Loved - Maroon Five
64) Outta Love - Anastacia
65) Stan - Eminem
66) Ghetto Gospel - Tupac ft Elton John
67) Jenny From The Block - JLO
68) I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
69) Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
70) Patience - Take That
71) Rule The World - Take That
72) It's Gonna Be Me - Nsync
73) I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
74) The Call - Backstreet Boys
75) Empire State Of Mind - Jay Z ft Alicia Keys
76) No One - Alicia Keys
77) Fallin - Alicia Keys
78) Be Without You - Mary J Blige
79) Smack That - Akon
80) Locked Up - Akon
81) I Wanna Love You - Akon
82) The Way I Are - Timbaland
83) Who's That Girl - Eve
84) Gold Digger - Kanye West
85) Stronger - Kanye West
86) Through The Wire - Kanye West
87) Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tees
88) 03 Bonnie & Clyde - Jay Z ft Queen B
89) 99 Problems - Jay Z
90) Numb / Encore - Jay Z & Linkin Park
91) Speed Of Sound - Coldplay
92) Vida La Vida - Coldplay
93) Fix You - Coldplay
94) Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
95) Maneater - Nelly Furtado
96) All Good Things - Nelly Furtado
97) Homecoming - Kanye West ft Chris Martin
98) Beautiful Day - U2
99) Bed - J Holiday
100) I Don't Wanna Know - Mario Winans
Thursday, 24 December 2009
YES, AMERIE!!! GO GET IT!"
Below are two previously unreleased Queen B songs: Waiting and Black Culture. Just a little prezzie for the XMAS season...
We love you, Queen B...
Wednesday, 23 December 2009
Above, are all five available eps of one of our favourite shows of the season. Which, apparently, may not be cancelled if ratings improve come their airing 2010 summer!!
Here's to that happening!!!
WARNING: Not Suitable For All Ages. The Above Is A RESTRICTED trailer...
We laughed, we cried, we judged...
16) The Eminem And MC Scandal - Em, as talented as you may be (one of the best rappers out there, no doubt), it's kinda hard to believe you with your track record. And we've got our girl's back on this. Why You So Obsessed With Me... Team MC all the way...
17) The Death Of The O.C. - a fine example of how no show is safe. One of the most popular shows of the early noughties, this met an end after its fourth season. We knew killing off Marissa was a bad idea...
18) L.C. Leaving The Hills: Kristen's Return Underwhelms - After more than five years in the spotlight, Lauren left the Hills, leaving us with Kristen as a replacement, who stupidly reminds everyone of just how fake the whole thing has become at every opportunity... Honestly...
19) Jon And Kate Gosselin's divorce - Why are these two famous again?
20) The Success Of Crazy Frog - funny at first, annoying after a week.
21) The Rise Of Reality TV Competitions : ANTM, American Idol, X Factor, BGT, AGT - everyone's guilty pleasure.
22) Jordan & Peter's Messy Divorce - Arguably the most acrimonious split since Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook. Ugly from start to bitter end.
23) The Union Of TomKat - can't stand Katie, now. Used to really like her back when she wasn't trying to be the fabulous VB. Have always loved Tom.
24) The Whole F'ed Up Rebecca Loos/ VB/ Becks Thing - We love you, Becks, but shame on you. Shame. On. You.
25) Brad And Jen's BreakUp, The Union Of Brangelina - noone's really quite sure what happened here... But it's still given us some v. good entertainment for the last few years, along with the birth of one of Hollywood's most powerful couples...
26) JLO's Various BreakUps And MakeUps - but at least she found the right guy in the end. Are you listening, Janiston?
27) The Rise Of Our Simon Cowell - TV's Mr Nasty, often imitated, never successfully. The guy most love to hate, but we just plain love. Here's to another kick-arse decade, Mr Cowell.
28) The Rise Of The Book-Turned-Movies; Harry Potter, Twlight, The Da Vinci Code - love. Love. LOVE.
29) The Rise, Fall And Subsequent Cancellation Of Big Brother - The End Of An Era. A moment of silence, please.
30) Mariah's Breakdown, Followed By One Of The Biggest Comebacks Ever Seen - MC you the ISH...
The final installment of our 50 favourite videos of the last decade...
26) Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
27) Baby Boy - Queen B
28) All 4 U - Janet Jackson
29) Call The Shots - Girls Aloud
30) Always On Time - Ja Rule ft Ashanti
31) All Good Things - Nelly Furtado
31) Rock The Boat - Aaliyah
32) Burn - Usher
33) Diirty - Christina Aguilera
34) Good Life - Kanye West ft T-Pain
35) Boom Boom Pow - BEP
36) Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
37) Foolish - Ashanti
38) Let Me Love You - Mario
39) Welcome To Heartbreak - Kanye West
40) Video Phone - Queen B And Lady Gaga
41) Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
42) Like A Boy - Ciara
43) Deja Vu - Queen B
44) Crawl - Chris Brown
45) Buttons - PCD
46) We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
47) Poker Face - Lady Gaga
48) So Sick - Ne-Yo
49)Ayo Technology - 50 Cent
50) Hung up - Madonna
Tuesday, 22 December 2009